Since the 1950’s the Summit Boosters have been the primary source for outside funding for athletics. Due to the changing landscape of state funding for our schools, Booster funding to support our athletic programs is needed now more than ever! During the 2010-2011 school year The Boosters contributed over $45,000 towards our athletic programs which included:
- All plaques, letters, pins, certificates and banners for sports teams.
- New Cross-Country and Track record boards for the gymnasium.
- Funding to assist the Men’s Volleyball team, Wrestling and Men’s and Women’s Ice Hockey programs.
- The purchase of an AED (automatic external defibrillator) for our Athletic Trainer.
- A ball machine for the Tennis teams.
- Ongoing support and purchase of equipment for the weight room.
- Eight $1,000 Howard S. Anderson Scholar Athlete Awards to graduating seniors.
- The 25th Annual Senior Athlete’s Banquet for senior athletes and coaches.
- Hosted seminars on athletic recruiting and sudden cardiac death in athletes.
- Organized and funded events such as Hilltopper weekend, The Westy’s Holiday Merchandise Event and an Athletic Open House.
- Funded new uniforms and warm-ups for the brand new Women’s Gymnastics Team.
Thank you for your support!Share This Page